Friday, June 27, 2014

0628

The morning scene in ma college.

June is ending soon, so I guess I have to write something here to update about my life recently.

After spending a month here, I can say that my life is QUITE GOOD. In the dungeon, that is what I describe my situation. Actually here is not that bad, but I always have a mindset that I deserve better. Gahhhhh. Sometimes I feel regretful for not applying Petronas and JPA scholarships. I should try my luck what, and I will only decide my whereabouts after getting it. I never give myself a try ...... *facepalm*

Okay let's stop about this, I'm going to blog about my life here, one aspect by one aspect. I think I can write better in English lol -.-

Lectures
Paying attention to what the lecturers said is something very torturing to me sometimes. (because I always feel sleepy in the class -.-) I slept in the lecture hall, ate while lecturer was teaching, pressed phone and the lecturer spotted me and gave warning. -.- Their teaching method is really sucks and confusing. Teach you abc and exercise come out lfaufoqhefhqovojdlvaknvlzn. I understand they're rushing their syllabus but what's the point teaching in front and add in lame cold jokes. In overall, I can't understand what they're trying to teach most of the time. Or maybe it's my study style which I used to figure out things on my own and I can't understand when a new knowledge is being conveyed verbally. Lectures are when I sleep I yawn I eat (it's prohibited now) I kacau and being kacau by my friends I laugh until my stomachache I look at those handsome M2 guys and blablabla. It's of nothing much help.

Tutorials
Chemistry is okay, our tutor is good but her progression is slow because of some people who do not understand simple thing. Physics sucks, but tutor is cute I don't wanna talk bad about her, every time asked us to present the questions in tutorial book and we just snapped the photos of answers being presented by our friends. Gosh it's so terrible. Biology is devil, the first two period of lesson for Wednesday is the most torturing because of that. Maths is useless, I seriously think that I never learn a lot in the tutorials and I really don't bother to listen what she wanted to teach. Tutorials, is nothing of much help too. Only the homework that we have to do is A LOT. MORE THAN A LOT. You will go berserk if your EQ is not high enough. And we have sucks lectures and tutorials that will only teach you the basic things, the rest you've to find your way and the most important, YOU MUST HAND IN YOUR WORK ON TIME. Seriously I've never been so hardworking in secondary school. I did homework selectively, never have been forced by teachers to pass up everything for every single subject. They are seriously treating us as primary school's kid but want us to behave like a pre-university student.

Practicals 
Frankly speaking, experiments are fun, but LAB REPORTS are the pain in the neck. (yesterday I tried to finish the reports for three science subjects and slept at 2am) But also, copy saje, try to get the info from your friends and compile everything. zzzzzzz useless work yet it's very torturing also haih. My Chemistry lab lecturer made us speechless by telling us what to do in the lab through WHATSAPP although she was just sitting in front of the lab, she doesn't want to tell us by her mouth. Physics lecturer is more speechless, he talks too soft and slow we can't hear what he is going to tell. Even the sound of the fan spinning is louder than his voice. He never give clear instructions and what we're gonna do is just figuring out everything by ourselves. Ask him and he macam mai chap aneh. zzzz. Biology lecturer is strict but good. I seriously love examining specimens using the microscope heh.

---

Done with all the lessons thingy, what I usually do in the evening? Homework Gossips Homework Gossips Homework Gossips....... and the night end and I slept and then it's another day and then it cycles until the weekend comes, Monday blue again and then the cycle continues. 

That's why the pace of life here is so rushing, the timetable is packed, we don't really have a second to breathe deeply. KONGBUHOR. And I can't deny that I've used a lot of time to gossip during my homework time. 

But still I can manage to cope, the moment I finished understanding a new topic a new one will come and I have to struggle with all the question marks being thrown by the lecturers, one ends and the new one will come. So basically there's no gap between topics, there are quizzes every week, and this is really very different with my secondary school's lifestyle. For most of the days I used to go home in the evening after activity ended, but I still managed to go to bed before 11pm almost every day. But here, I discovered that my productivity with the homework is the best at night after returning to my room, and I will work around the clock until 1am, and that time I'll only go to bed. I always am the last person to sleep, I wonder why my roommates are so relaxed ......... *facepalm* again.

---

My life here is good only with my bunch of sisters. I'm glad I came here with them, at least I'm being more comfortable with my old friends. Seriously you can't trust much people here just because you've known him or her for days or weeks. Can you know their true colours? The answer is not. So I'm blessed that I've them. We take selfies almost every week, we eat together, share almost about everything, talked about people's good and bad, do stupid things, played basketball, and made fun and laugh like there's no tomorrow.


They make my life good, and everything will always be good with them, we have nine months to go.

Let me talk a little about my classmates, especially the three Chinese. The professor, he is so brilliant *facepalm*, but actually he is a good person but sometimes I was so speechless at the way he talked about how much he revised, -.-. The handsome and tall guy Seet, he is very cute hah. The girl, she is very talkative and shared a lot about her life, a Mayday's fans too, and she's a good person to mingle around with. 

A little bit more about the unfair policy here, we do so much we grabbed for the forms we wrote all those bombastic thingy in the form but at last only few Chinese were chosen. And I think I have to accept it no matter how hard things will be. SUCKS.

---

Well, that's all for now, hope for a better July. Hope opportunities flow in, bring a lot of good luck to me, and my friends.

Wfloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment