Saturday, August 17, 2013

20facts about myself.

The trending tagging game in fb makes me think about myself. Although these games are quite annoying but for me, it's a good opportunity to learn about my inner self. I don't think I'll be tagged as I'm not an active user in fb, but I would like to try this game in my blog.

So let's start the game. I'll post 20 random facts about myself. Well, it's random, so I'll write whatever comes to my mind. Heeeee.

1. My nickname is wfloo, and it's also my username I used in many other websites. Sometimes it couldn't fulfill the length required, so I'll just add some numbers behind. My favorite number will come to my mind first. See no.2.

2. My favorite number is 24. Probably it's because my birthday is on Oct 24, so I'm keen to this number. Fyi, day 24 is also my favorite day in every month. 24 is like a number living inside me. I feel comfortable to this number. Although it doesn't sound well...hmmm. Btw, just try 2 to the power of ten and you'll be amazed by the answer I guess. Hiakhiak I know I'm exaggerating things here..blehh

3. I'm seventeen this year. And I'm facing spm two weeks after my 17th birthday. Nevertheless, I don't look like a 17-year-old girl. I look younger than that. Lol. A lot of guys I met in isc said so when they first met me. How cruel the reality is. "What? You form 5 already?" Emo.

4. I'm a typical Scorpio and I'm proud to be a Scorpio. To know more about me, kindly refer to those constellations note. I think they're highly accurate. As you can see, Scorpio are mysterious, get jealous easily, blablabla. But what absolutely true is that, don't ever try to betray me. You would die to pay the price. ;)

5. I like taking little photographs of my life. What I'm craving for is to own a dslr or an instax camera. Currently hiring for a personal photographer for myself. Haha.

6. I like to receive little gifts. Fyi, Scorpios get touched easily by receiving little yet memorable gifts. I hope I can receive something like diy photo album with my photos inside and with some cute captions attached to it. If I receive something like this, I would be jumping to the sky and fly like a happy bird. If I get it...but I think I have to do it for myself (diy) lol haih.

7. I was a mischievous kid when I was young. I followed the rules but at the back, I protested like mad. But teacher had nothing to complain about me, I just got bad grade about my attitude. I didn't give cooperation in the class, I never put attention during the math period. However, I managed to pass my exam with flying colours every time without studying for it. Not to boast, I mean, in primary school.

8. I try many things when I was young. I tried pingpong but I quit the team. What a lost. When I was little, my dad taught me how to swim. I had enthusiasm in singing, story telling, badminton, drawing, arithmetic... but the passion just faded like this as I've grown older. The things I regretted not trying when I was young is learning music. When I was 10, I even imagined myself playing piano. But at last I didn't have the guts to request my parents to send me to a music class. I even asked why my primary school don't have a band.

9. So I pursued my music dream when I got into secondary school. After hesitating for so long, I quit krs and joined Chinese orchestra. From there, I got to learn erhu and violin, though I'm still not a pro in that.

10. I applied to be a member of lppss before joining Chinese orchestra but I don't get shortlisted. If I did, I think I wouldn't have fate with co dy. But still, no regrets joining. Half of my secondary school life had been occupied by co activity. I've learnt a lot to be a real leader from co. The memories are priceless.

11. I'm so much addicted to social network. I'm a facebooker, tweeter, instagramer, foursquarer. Hiakhiak. I don't addict to computer games and tv shows or dramas but them instead.

12. I was once a neopet player, and also maplestory's. I miss the game so much but it isn't the old feeling I got used to if I get back into it. Everything has changed. (I'm not a swiftie btw ;) )

13. The first time I received roses was in 27April this year. Not to forget is the bouquet of folded one. So sad they were not from my crush. Lolol I still keep it until now btw.

14. My favourite colour is purple colour. In the future I wish to have long hair and is dyed purple. Hoho. Forgot to mention there was someone who said long hair suits me as I've pretty eyes. Gotta try it after I graduate!

15. I'm still wondering about my future job. I hope I can get paid without working but I know I'm building castles in the air. I'm thinking to be a teacher but all my relatives denied it. They said with my results, I should be a doctor. Whatever. When nothing goes right, go to the left. Whatever comes to me I'll catch it with a happy heart. Lol. I'm going to be in the flow.

16. I want to travel to a lot of countries before I die. With my dslr, I'm gonna record every little moments I go through in other country. Please refer to no. 5. Hiakhiak.

17. I love Jay Chou. I would only pick Jay Chou songs if singing in ktv. And I love Mayday as well. Their songs bring me up from any depression I'm facing. Attend their concerts is a must before I die. Because of them, I thought of going Taiwan to further my study but I think it's impossible. Lol.

18. I was once an ugly duckling when I was young. I always hurt myself and had injuries on my face. For instance, I had injured my lips, eyes, ears, and the region between my nose and mouth. As you know, I was mischievous. Lol. Ugly duckling is waiting to transform into a swan. Hiakhiak. I was quite active so I often had scars on my legs and arms.

19. I love to watch movies. If I date with my boyf in the future, the first choice to date is to watch movies and horror movies are the best. Fyi, I never watch horror movies in cinemas. Currently craving to watch unbeatable. I've no resistance towards cute guys, handsome guys, hot guys with six packs and mermaid lines (lol) and gentleman. Hoho.

20. Seriously I'm aiming for straight A+s in my SPM so I'm working kinda hard although I'm quite lazy and used to slack sometimes...and currently I'm working out with sit ups and pumpings everyday. ;) and also, working hard in candy crush! Lol

That's all for the 20 facts! Used up 1 hour to finish it. Tomorrow is my mum's birthday! Love you muacks

Wfloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment