
The gang of the day. Left to right : Joyce Yeetong Sleepyhead Me
As the weather today is not so good so we could not walk as how we've planned earlier.
So me, Joyce and yeetong went to the island earlyyyyy in the morning by ferry (though not so early larh haha) and to meet sleepyhead there. The breezy weather is quite comfy and there wasn't much people in the ferry in the morning. Quite lazyfeel haha.
Idk how we walk from the bus station to The Mugshot Cafe. Lol ek said it's quite a long journey but I don't feel so hmmm. *seriously I was quite happy that he texted me this morning. Lol.
But although it was still morning the street was crowded. We still walked along the Little India and honestly it let me to recall back those memories in clisc. I even saw the mamak stall we bought the teh tarik. #timeflies haih.
And then we just followed gps and found our way to go to mugshot. So I say having data and gps is indeed convenient in today's life. Hoho.
Okay mugshots.

*well it's my first time to come here. Grateful and gamdong larh hahaha.
They ordered yoghurts and carrot cake. Thumbs up. Yoghurt was special lah weii. Carrot cake not bad too. Hehe.

So it's the yoghurts at the left and carrot cake on the right. We were lucky as the carrot cake was the last piece left. ;) *highly recommended!*
And I've ordered a bagel for myself. Again ek said bagels there nice but overpriced. But I don't feel so seriously. Mine was cheesebaked smoke salmon. Yea it's worth it.

The bagel.
After having our meal it was photo time! Lol. 来这边没有拍照就是白来的了。哈哈哈。

Captured this using Joyce's front camera. aka Selca mode.
evidence for visiting to The Mugshot Cafe! Finally Wfloo is here! :D

Thanks sleepyhead for this Chocolate Cream Chips from Starbucks. Thanks Nicky for recommended me and photo credit to Joyce. :P

Le me and Yeetong. It was the first day I got to know her. She is a super cute yet mature girl. And she's a popcorn lover I think!
Still looking forward for the next outing. Bbq this Saturday night, bowling and queensbay this Sunday. Woots. I need to make good use of these three days to study so I can compensate the time I am going to 'waste' soon. Okay. Byebye.
p.s. Just finished viewing siaosparrow's blogpost regarding Jay's concert. What to say is it impressed me a lot! 周杰伦 总有一天我一定会去你的concert 近距离看你 听你唱歌 感受那种无法言喻的感动 不管怎样 下一场 我肯定不会错过的好吗 从今天开始要好好练你的歌 总有一天 总有一天!:D
Selamat Hari Raya~~ :)
Wfloo.
No comments:
Post a Comment