Just want to make this as my favourite
ahhhhhhhhh I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP WORRYING ABOUT MY ENGLISH!!!!
I was supposed to finish it with a big smile but not " ah, why ah, oh no, .....etc etc"
erhem......just to tell myself that...I will get 8As for sure, no worries what.........
but who knows , sometimes we just can't judge or predict the future..
p/s: hey it's the future! worry now for what? future things just wait until future only think about it !
but then...ermm... WORRIES SOLVES NOTHING!!!
yeah, nothing !
even if I blame, weep, or depress all the day
I can't change it right ?
I can't go back to the past and there is really no point worrying about it....isssshhhhh
three more subjects to go!
I promised myself to try my best!
Gonna pray hard !
I will do my best and just leave the rest to God to judge it :)
God bless me !!!
and I do believe that if I have the faith in God, I would overcome them all....
I proved it when I took my Sci and Sej on Thursday...
moreover....no matter how my results will be....I just hope it can be better than trial exam, it's more than enough.. =)
I must stop comparing myself to others..
I must stop blaming myself for some careless mistake that I've done..
that is all useless !
why we must make ourselves so suffer ?
and I'm a person with a high EQ! yes, high EQ!!
Last but not least.....
I must always keep in mind that....
WORRYING SOLVES NOTHING !!!
worrying will only bring depression to our life ..
hmmmm...... JIAYOU JIAYOU!! ADDOILADDOIL!
: YOU CAN CERTAINLY MAKE MIRACLES AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND TRUST THE GOD . =)
*if I get only 7As, I would definitely cry badly for that ... uhhhhh :(
but it is not the time to worry about these .... better FOCUS! FOCUS!

Free Signature Generator


No comments:
Post a Comment