Sunday, September 8, 2013

0908

Oh Hi :)

So it's 0908
a typical sunday but argh tomorrow isn't an ordinary Monday
argh tomorrow we will be having our trial exam ! :3
but I've started mine on last Friday
first paper basic economy, still can cope larh
but during the paper one I was waiting for the time to end and teacher to collect my answer sheet
I didn't pay much attention checking it or what argh haha
whatever larh I was not in the condition that time as my mind is playing Jay's songs non-stop idk why not intentionally one -- I still remember last econ exam my mind was playing 晴天 but this time 超人不会飞 hahahaha

okay tomorrow's chemistry papers
I can still remember how desperate I was for this paper during the last exam OMG
my confidence faded little bit and little bit when I was doing the paper 2
so I did the paper in the super desperate and pathetic condition
and at the end of course you know, the result didn't turn out well
as bad as expected
okay I have to admit I used to put high expectation on myself
but since I came to upper secondary I started to slack in studies
Idk why I keep lower the expectation on my result and keep behaving like "enough larh, happy go lucky" like that
and this time exam I swear I must do my best! I swear and God bless me please :)

and now I don't have any mental burden to carry, so I hope I can perform better please
but here comes 6-day-combo of exam *cry*
no matter what, I'm here to conquer you!
and Jay's always beside me awwwwwwww he's my inspiration despite of all the thick and thin!

not to forget, le me have addicted to RunningMan! Hahaha it's my another way to relieve stress!
finally I know why my juniors were laughing like an insane when watching it! HAHAHA

okay lah bye goodnight all the best to me! xoxo

Wfloo

No comments:

Post a Comment