Le me quote of the week: Never get too attached to something that isn't belong to you.
Currently I need a cure for pcs. An effective one larh like panadol active fast lol. Any recommendations? XD
Well it's 24 today. Three months more I will be officially seventeen. Still a young girl who never look like she is seventeen this year. Rawr
So any anticipation? Idk larh. Approximately 2 weeks after my birthday it's SPM. Invasion of my greatest enemy. Huh. But still I want a cake for my birthday. Probably ice cream cake from Br is the best. Hehe.
Well I really appreciate the existence of my bunch of brothers in ma life! ;D
And since coming back from isc I realized I had changed a lot. Maybe it's because I had widen my social circle and known a lot new and funny guys. That's why I didn't live in the old circle I used to live behind his shadow anymore. It's really a good thing I think I can let go of the painful memories he once gave me. Sorry dude. Imma happy with my life now. Yo. :D
Something I'm gonna show off is .... for a month I went to watch one movie each on every Saturday/ Sunday. So I've watched 4movies recently. MonsterU -- DespicableMe2 -- Rooftop -- Turbo. :D so damn yeah right? Cinema is one of the choices I would go dating with my boyf in the future haha :D
Life goes on. Ily. Mayday is still my forever love.
Wfloo xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment