Yeah, I am going to update my blog since one week of blogging-off.
And now I am going to tell about my new life in my school.
School was reopen on 4th of Jan. I went to school quite early and saw many new student in great strange appearance. I walked to the hall and sat according to my class, 2A1. All the surroundings were quite strange and my classmates, too.
Later, we spent about four periods of time in the hall in order to receive our new textbook, and to finish other prosedure like writing name, etc. After that we back to our class. My class's position is as same as last year's, situated in 2nd floor. I'm quite glad that it doesn't made any change like the morning session's.
We waited outside the class as monitor didn't have the keys. And some of them were busy discussing to find a nice fengshui place for themselves, where to sit and where to sit, OMG, and my conclusion is, THIS IS 2A1.
As the door opened, they all rushed into the class and sat on their 'dream place'. I just sat behind JY and BH, completely alone as nobody wanted to sit with me. That's what I had predicted. I hate this.
Luckily, our class teacher arranged all our position in class. Yeah, I sit in the second row, with HT. She is a quite good person I think. And teacher chose all the AJKs in class, the monitor and assistant monitor were same as last year 1A4's, Jiani and Yizhi.
Later, after some classes, it's end of first day of school.
********************************
The next day, I went to school 9.00a.m. in the morning to attend co activity. Every day is almost as busy as a bee. I went to school early in the morning except wednesday. whoa whoa. But it's quite great as we are the form 2's.
nothing for this, bye...
* i noticed that there are some spider-webs in my blog since 1 week of blogging-off. gosh...
嗯~开学了~
ReplyDelete很多博友都没什么更新了~~
可能也是要忙功课吧~加油~~